Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Bleach-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Please be patient with approvals! First come first serve! Welcome back and a warm welcome to new + old members!
Upcoming Event
' NONE '
Current Event
' NONE '

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Shuei Setsuna {WIP}
by Shuei Setsuna Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

» Akira! (WIP)
by Akira Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

by Sin Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

» Kodai, The Destroyer of Worlds
by Kaseki Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

» Shinigami (WIP)
by Shikyo Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

» Loki
by Loki Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

» Roku "Korupt" Koroko WIP
by Roku Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

» Glad to Know…
by Shuei Setsuna Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

» Lost character
by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

» Battle Feats
by Shuei Setsuna Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Member of the Month
None at the current moment.
BR Staff Team
Glad to Know… Adal10
Our Affiliation Button
Glad to Know… Brar
Affiliated Partner
Glad to Know… LRButton

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glad to Know…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glad to Know… Empty Glad to Know… Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna
Administrator

So maybe your wondering how approval works here, well let me tell you its as easy as 1,2,3 done

1. Make and fill out your char,  we aren't handing out ranks for piss poor apps at least put quality in it{This doesn't mean QUANTITY}, nor are we giving people high ranking spots simply on promises that they will do good, might be good, and could be awesome. You think your captain worthy, show us, elite pawnness, prove it, totally rad, impress us. Don't care what rank you had on another site, or what you've done on other sites.  

2. Do not spam or bolster{BUMP} your topic, you have 24 hours of silence, that means no asking, pming, demanding, whining, b*tching, moaning or even passively mentioning it on a chatbox to check your character. These 24 hours staff will get to it, after 24 hours, feel free to spam us to your hearts content.

3. For applications, they must be approved by two staff members, just because Shuei Setsuna approved you, doesn't mean you're set to RP as you are, someone can disapprove just as easily. Also, elites have a probation period of 1 month, if you show your horrible in-adept at your post with one month, you'll be removed. Or if your inactive as all get up.

Done... :]

S P E C I A L - N O T E S
1. In order to buy Plans for R&D your "Special Skill" must be "Research & Development".
2. Elite char's must be approved by at least one admin
3. Non-elite ranks can be approved by 2 moderators.
4. Mistakes Happen, realize this, please stop crying wolf when your app is unapproved.
5. Racial Leaders must be approve by two admins
6. Once approved, one can not purchase the R&D skill.
7. No ROGUES of ANY RACE.

R E M I N D E R
1. This does not follow the Bleach manga, timeline, or universe; this is a multiverse.
2. Be creative with your Story.
3. Many events will follow up with huge rewards and surprises. Be prepared. Always.
4. Have fun. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum